20070405

Time Ghost, the best bar in the citay

this point is not open to debate (p.s. - FOAD Yelp).

Zeitgeist, hands down, is the best bar in the city.

BUT, I was there last night, and I have disturbing news to report...

I ordered a cheee-burger and they asked me for my name (standard fare) and then -

the guy asked me for my cell phone number.














After I recovered (and thank you kind housewife who beat me with a 2x4 until I came to my senses [and why are both the pictures I used {found} of women being electrocuted? WEIRD!]) :














Anyway, when they called me (on my phone) to tell me my chee-burger was ready, I discussed the "new technique" of being called to pick up your food.

I told the gentleman [for he had recently thrown a woman outta the bar after catching her attempting to "steal" my food, a true gentleman] that I thought the new procedure was weird.

He replied, "It works, right?"
I said yes.
I said "It still feels weird".
He replied, again, "But it works, right?"

This case is NOT closed.

MORE - maybe they are gonna move to this? Dammit I'm proud of me!

No comments:

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test