20070907

Bart and deeze nuts

thoughts on riding BART today:
was riding BART today, and remained totally entertained by a few things.

first i saw this ad campaign, and under the little fella was the caption "coming out all over San Francisco". Wow.

i took a pic of it on my phone, but can't get that pic off yet (have to figure that out still).

then a fella (who I'll describe as a wicked combination of Denis Leary (weird Halo version!), a 12 stepper recovering guy, and a jet skiers screaming malt liquored fueled voice (Sammy Hagar). He was screaming into his cell phone, which is always a treat on the bart.

i'll attempt to recreate his terrific phone conversation (reminder, this entire conversation vocalized as if the character of Bob Freber, Adrian Cronauer's make believe character, in the artillery, from 'Good Morning Vietnam', come to life [anything, just play it loud, ok?]):

Yeah!
Happy Birthday!
You awake yet? (8 am)
I'm on BART! I'm going into a tunnel! I might lose you.
A tunnel!
Yeah, I'm on BART!
I'm going home!
I'm on BART!
I'm going into a tunnel!
I might lose you.
Yeah! So happy Birthday!
Hello?
(almost impossibly louder) Hello?

::tunnel ends::

Ring-Ring.

HELLO?
Yeah, I'm on BART!
A Tunnel!

(Repeat)
I'm on the BART!

::Repeat until I depart::

No comments:

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test