20070921

debt collection phone messages

so i got this computerized phone message for G L O R I A (as the computer spelled out the name, apparently the computer can't say the name) - trying to collect some Tom Petty Song Them Song Van Morrison Song debts from someone i haven't heard of [G L O R I A].

which reminded me of this moment at the Tom Petty concerts at the Fillmore, where he played some 20 or something shows on sequential nights. and they did that song, and it was good. and my friend who was with me had this crappy little cassette recorder, and he taped the show. didn't come out right, but
G L O R I A came out beautiful; me-recalls.

so at the end of this message, the computer says something to the effect of "If this is not you, please disregard this message". Curious.

No comments:

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test