20070525

headphones

wear yo headphones. now press here.
see?
stereophonic, bitches.
i whisper you the code.

in otehr news; an open letter to:
Americas Test Kitchen -
How can you do this to me?
How is it that you send me weekly email to join your 'sister' site, and hide the recipes that i paid good money for behind the sister site and then ask me to pay, again, for the use of these recipes?
is it because you believe somehow i give a shit about a 'free microplane grater'? the answer to that question, and many other unrelated questions, is NO.

In final-ment, some harpers -
Jerry Falwell died. "Dr. Falwell," said
Senator John McCain, "was a man of distinguished
accomplishment."

remember that in '08.

2 comments:

smallerdemon said...

Danke schön!

I likes free music that is actually good. :)

Not That Guy said...

If you're not interested in a free microplane grater, my friend, your life is lacking something. Namely, a microplane grater.

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test