20050822

got tag

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your ____.

Time is running out - muse
(anything from) 'rebuild the wall' - luther wright and the wrongs
glass, concrete and stone - david byrne
city on the hill - fire wrecks the forest
amitriptyline - john vanderslice
the roses you grew - the larval organs
i miss the war - mk ultra
people ain't no good - nick cave
dress sexy at my funeral - smog
don't slander me - the sound of urchin

no tags. have a great day. and no, i wasn't listening to any of this in 1993.

oh yeah,
she sells sanctuary - the cult just popped on my itunes. honorable mention.

4 comments:

Cement Brunette said...

That's right, baby. You were fag-tagged.

fizzing hari said...

don't make me open a can o' peel on ya!

Cement Brunette said...

bring it on. Bring. It. On.

fizzing hari said...

I'm wondering how long you are going to be doing this one word sentence thing?

http://cementbrunette.blogspot.com/2005/08/my-hygienist-is-pusher.html#comments


I find it amusing, but twice in the one day? Ask for more gas!

p.s. - I realize i may have 'brought it'. be gentle.

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test