20050818

transportation hell*

here's what my day sounds like today;
beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.
"Hi, I'm looking for a part, and I've got the Part Number, yeah I can hold....
Yeah, I know it's discontinued, but I'm looking for one anyway. You don't have one then? Ok, thanks!
beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.
Hi, I'm looking for a part, and I've ...."
Cycle, and repeat.

You see, my motorcycle got knocked the fook over the other night, and someone thought enough to pick it up, and not enough to leave a note. damn them.
So the damage that I have would have been prevented by this handy bolt-on addition.
But no.
So here:
google find me here!
99950-70104

mucho thanks

an old friend of my brother's (B) had this lexicon database on his website before the interweb blew open. It was full of amusing definitions, and actually had (has) this listed:

*personal hell -

When everything seems to be working against you, you are in a personal hell. Significant others will turn bitchy, jobs will become shitty, school will become overbearing, you'll get ticketed, and all manner of evil begins stacking up at a geometric rate. No one person can be targeted as the source and no one else can share in your torture. On the good side, once you realize that you are in a personal hell they seem to dissolve.

so my *transportation hell is not as majestically mind-blowing as this, as I'm mostly in a vehicular hell. I'm secretly hoping (can I be secretly posting a hope?) that by discussing this said "v.hell" that I will disengage the primordial evil spells and spirits which have lately been manifesting in my automotive house. Think it will work?

No comments:

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test