20050804

I love to push the Spamalot!


Well, I haven't seen this one yet...
Have I told you of my love/hate for Spam? The meat, and the interweb varities. What the hell is going on in that picture?






millar larry wrote:

Dear Sir:

My Name is Larry Millar, I am serving in Iraq, I will disclose/proof my identity to you when it is safe to do so.

I have to urgently evacuate some money, totaling US$8,800,000 ( Eight million, eight hundred thousand US dollars) clean legal notes, and all in US$100 bills out of here to a safe country having found a secure way to do so.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies were discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam’s old palaces during a rescue operation several months ago, and it was agreed by the few of us present that the money be shared amongst us, this was an illegal thing to do though, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we are taking with our lives in this hell hole.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and for several reasons, concealing this volume of cash here has been a big problem/source of distraction to me, I however found a temporary solution with the help of a UN contact working here, whose office enjoys some immunity, and was able to get the package to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot, where they have been for the past 8 months.

She does not know the real contents of the packages, and must not know, but believes that they belong to an Asian American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand them over to his business associate in Europe.

I have now found a secure way of getting the package out of Iraq, and request for your assistance to work with me to complete this. I am ready to give you US$2M for the role you will play in this, but should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us.

I will continue with more details as soon as you let me know your position. But we have to take this up as soon as possible for reasons I will explain when I hear from you.

Please respond through my email.

Sincerely,

Larry Millar

So. Three things...
1) I love the fiction. This is great fiction. It's got action, adventure, a potential love interest, intrigue, moral dilemnas, compassion, greed. MAN!
2) I request you ping the crap outta Larry Millar at his hotmail address. I'm gonna check in, and see if I get "phished".
3) Nigeria scams have gotten nicely developed! How many peeps you think will go for this one?

8 comments:

smallerdemon said...

You know, Jenn and I know how to make an excellent SPAM and cheddar/fontina quiche. Straight from the authoritative mouth of Alton Brown, in fact.

smallerdemon said...

In that picture? It looks like a SPAM smoothie in the works for a man that could use something besides a SPAM smoothie.

FranklinMinty said...

Just in case you've never seen this - it is PURE... GENIUS... (well, it makes sense if you've read Lovecraft, if not, its just plain bizarre!)

http://www.geocities.com/steerp1ke/David_Ehi.html

Unfortunately, I've just realized the best Spam I've ever recieved has been auto deleted by the gmail gods. It was a response to the roommate ad on craigslist, from Rebecca, the English supermodel currently working with Dolce and Gabbana who would send me a cashier's check immediately in return for me sending $3000 back. I'm not sure what part of England she was from, her written dialect was unfamiliar to me.

smallerdemon said...

Oh, well, clearly she was from Spamalot.
BUDDA BING! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'LL BE HERE ALL ETERNITY!

missmobtown said...

OMG! Chuppler! you're rich. you can buy all the spam you want now. please buy me a car.

fizzing hari said...

cars for everybody!
esp. the dr. - she recorded the latest break-in this week. the amount of break-ins is hovering around 20.

smallerdemon said...

20... Christ. THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE! NOTHING! I'VE BEEN IN THERE!

Nicebloke said...

www.419eater.com

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test