20050801

on the subject of zombies










Why is there no, shall I call it, 'common knowledge' when it comes to character's portrayed in zombie movies?
'Oh my GOD? They're bitey!!!!' So frustrating. Haven't you ever seen a damn zombie movie? Huh? Yes, it transfers to you if you are bitten. No, you can't get rid of it...[altho, I do like The Evil Dead's way out of possession/evil/badness/whichhaveyou, lopping!!! I haven't seen that yet, zombie bites your arm, you lop it off! would it work? is this a cross genre idea?]

Yes, the only way to kill them is to smash their brains....props to Shaun for new creative ways to smash brains...

Sheesh.

Make a damn zombie movie with self aware people who have seen a zombie movie. that would be scary.


1 comment:

Cement Brunette said...

sorry I got drunk and high and passed out in the park. would have loved to terrorize downtown san francisco with you.

speedtest - careful!

Speakeasy Speed Test